Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hear the sound

Time flies by so fast. I haven't updated for so long. Sorry my fellow readers. Busy on exams and soccer training. Got a very busy schedule during June. Official soccer match, N levels and gigs! Going to be super tiring.

Now currently my hold body is in pain because of the physical training for soccer. My bastard brother. Give all the things so hard and painful at the same time. But it is worth. I think I am inproving in a lot of things. Sprinting, stamina, aggresion and ball control. Really. I realise it myself too.

A lot of problems also being faced. Ridhwan, I really don understand you. You tell me different thing and the next its even worst. What are you keeping from this band? All of us are friends not enemies. Don't keep anything from us please.

Thats all for today folks. Be back after exams finish. I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment