Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alley woop!

NAPFA. It's all come to this, fitness and ability. Cheated in pull up as always, 41 sit ups, 42cm for sit and reach, 190cm for standing broadjump and 10.2 sec for shuttle run. I'm just waiting for 2.4km run. This is one of my strenghts in NAPFA.

A lot of joking around after that as we waited for Jesslyn to finish. We hang out untill 5.30. Liy and Naf were there too. Mixing with us and talking nonsense. Esfan was disturbed the most. It was me who do it. Disturb him and his girlfriend. I feel good doing it because he put my sleeping pic in his blog. He deserve it. I made a song called the Nunu song. It mad Esfan mad and made Ridhwan feel great.

Tomorrow I'll be jamming. I'll introduce to them my song. I haven't got the name only the music. Hope it will be fun. We are Burn the bridge. Thank you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment