Thursday, April 2, 2009

Squel.

Absent from school today. I was having a super headache and I couldn't really think straight. My mom ask me to rest. I slept until 12 noon. I had a great sleep and almost 3/4 of my headache is gone. I woke up and McDonald's was served. My brother bought it for me. Then I played game until about 2 I think.

I watched the maury show at youtube. It's most about reality and different things. Thanks to Liy. She introduce me to this show. But the video she gave was a bit NC 16. It's about a girl who is 15 years old already slept with 15 different guys for 300 times. Its crazy isn't it? Well today I watched about phobia and paranormal. The phobia think was funny and crazy. They were scared of stupid things. Balloons, pickles, cotton ball and even mustard. It's crazy isn't it.
The paranormal thing was cool. They show videos of ghost and stuff. Some of them were really scary. I was shock by some of the videos. I was scared myself. But it was cool.

I went to visit my grandfather at Alexander hospital. His leg was hurt really bad. I pity him.
But thats all can I say today. Tomorrow is a big day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment