Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What?!

Why must there be my name when esfan is angry? I did nothing what! I only disturb him by joke. Wan you don't anyhow bomb me. Haha. C'mon esfan don't take it seriously. It's just a freaking joke. What a fight in school. Throw chair and shit. Haha. Fun!

Don't run away from everything. Don't like just say. I'll stop it. You know why everyone disturb you? It is not you are too nice. Your just too sensitive at stuff. In school, I think you just overacted. Don't anyhow make trouble with people just to let them know you are stress. If your like this, your just thinking about yourself. Don't let your stress corrupt you. Be strong.

Why did you even fight with Has? If your angry with me then scold me. Why must other people be at hurt? I was just laughing when you fight. Over a stupid little matter. You already know your class. They like to play around. Don't go emo with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment