Monday, April 20, 2009

I pity you....

Wow. Burn the bridge is dead. I can't believe it. Just one flick, one spark, one stupid joke and we're all dead. It's like mersa virus. Do you know what is that? It's a flesh eating virus my friend. A virus that destroy our hope and dreams. Like Cinderella's step mother. Every band must always have that one person who breaks it all. Why must there be? Here is the answer. That person CAN'T TAKE A STUPID LITTLE JOKE!

Being too nice? Well I don't believe that. What are you talking about my friend? What is the reason that makes you angry? Is it because I disturb you? You're making me laugh. What about the picture of me sleeping and making faces that you put in your blog? Think my friend. That's even more worst than disturbing. When everyone look at the picture, they make joke about it and spread it. Worst than disturbing right?

For your info, wan and me are still continuing. You know what that means? Burn the bridge is NOT DEAD! We're just missing one person. So? Big deal is it? Well Jes, what's your answer? If all of them stop, I'm still standing strong. I can still form a band and name it Burn the bridge too. It's my idea for this band name. I have the ability to take it away and use it again. I have the ideas and what do you have?

About the joke. Are being too nice or are you plain guilty? Think before you answer. Like Miss Lee said today to Didie and Jes. If you know it is just a joke, why do you make it a big deal? Why are so restless about it? Why do you even think for a second that we are for real? It is just plain funny. C'mon. Do you think I will entertain your childish act? Well if you want to forget about this band, go ahead. I don't mind. I don't feel that I've lost something important. What can I say?
May you be laid to waste my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment