Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shoot.Goal!

The most awesome game i ever played. Western Wolves vs Gan Eng Seng. Really really great. Its a draw game but it's very challenging and exciting. They were good too. I played my best for this game. This is how it goes. Gan Eng Seng scored 3 minutes before half time. It was very unexpected. 15 minutes of break we discuss our attack. When second half came, all of us were very ready. I'd say the whole second half we attack all the way. A lot of chances missed by many of my friends including me. We played really hard. Our efforts pay us a goal. 3 minutes before extra time. My cousin Hilmi scored the goal. We became more confident when he scored the equalizer. The game ended a draw.

Gan Eng Seng requested for a second leg. We accepted. Next saturday is the date. 25th April. I make sure we play our best for that game to win in aggregate. Well today we played at their home. So next saturday they will play at our home. This is gonna be awesome. Thanks to hilmi for the equaliser. Western Wolves will not be a good team without him. I'm gonna train myself for that day. Play my best for it. Thats all for today. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment