Sunday, April 26, 2009

Be silent!

Wow. It has been 3 days didn't post. A record. The pass three days nothing much really happened. Just a lot of studying only. Exams starts this thursday. So quick you know. I haven revise at all. Been busy searching for GF. Well you know what I mean. And also for gig. 2nd May and 30th May. Awesome right?

Today I watch ' Jagan tegur' - means be silent at Cathay cinema. It was very shocking because of the sound effect. The ghost isn't scary. Only the sound effect make the whole crowd jump. After the horror show, I went to eat at Chua Chu kang park. The food is so nice. I was full after eating all of it. I went to my cousin's house after the meal. Played around with his son and watch X-men. It was great.

Well thats all I can say today. Be sure to catch me again another time. Chau!

No comments:

Post a Comment