Monday, April 27, 2009

Nice run.

Wooo. Just finish my 1 hour jog. It was awesome. It's been very long sice I started running like this. Well in school I had flu. So I went home to rest. I really thank Miss Wong because when my brother didn't pick up the phone, she let me go home. That means she really can see I'm sick. I'm better now so tomorrow I'll be going to school.

I really want to loss weight and look good. Being healthy is great because we are always fit and seldom get sick. Not only that, I can gain stamina as it will help me with my soccer team. I will not get tired when I'm performing too. This is one great way to keep fit.

Well thats all for today. Nothing much to say. I found a new friend named Nisa. Haha. And Liy, you pics are hot and sexy. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment