Saturday, April 4, 2009

We are ready baby.

Yes. Burn the bridge is in progress. Jes memorise the whole song already. Ridhwan already go the hang of the drums. Now only Esfan. He wanna sing but shy. C'mon la Esfan. If performing how? Nevermind you will get it. It's okay.

After the session, I went to my grandmother's house. Most of my cousin are there. I ate nasi lemak and for dessert, chocolate ice cream and chocolate fudge. Totally chocolate. It was nice eating while watching ong bak 2 with my cousins. About half way of the story I went in my cousins room and slept. It was so nice. Woke up near 7 pm and went home.

Currently brainstorming for the song I made. Its more to thrash, rocky and technical stuff. I don't know if my friends like it. So until hear I stop. Nothing much to say today.

No comments:

Post a Comment