Monday, April 6, 2009

Pulse of the maggots

Sorry for keeping you'll waiting for another post. Been a little busy for gig you know. It's crazy. So today was the whole class worst day. After mother tongue, we when back to class, there was a freaking terrible smell. The smell was unexplainable. It was horrible. The whole bare with for about a few minutes and was thinking, where did the smell come from? Bo wei found it. It was under Afiq's table. Its rotten food. Scramble egg and I don't know what. It was all disgusting yellow in colour. Miss wong threw it outside. Didie took jesslyn perfume and spray it all over. Its was such a relief getting a nice smell.

After maths, all the chinese student and Didie went to see whats inside. They saw a whole lot of maggots. It was super disgusting man. I really didn't want to see it. The smell can already make me faint.

But after that, nothing really much happened today. Just plain boreness and tireness. Jes already book for wednesday jamming. First time and I hope it's worth my money. Well thats all for today folks. I'll be back maybe on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment