Saturday, March 28, 2009

Defend!

I woke up today because of my vibrating phone. My friend woke me up about 8.30 in the morning to go for training. Good thing I already pack my boots and stuff. I woke my brother up and we were on our way. Since my brother is the captain, he ask gave everyone positions. All my other friends didn't argue with him. That's good you know. My first position was right back, second was striker and third was right wing. My brother made a deal with me. If he is tired during the game, I'll be the one switching with me.

Esfan, Ridhwan and Jesslyn cam to my house for session. Wan played the drum and Jes became my student for guitar. Good thing is Jes pick up very fast. I like. hahahaha. Wan is struggling with the bass. He cannot get it yet but just be patient Wan. You will get it. I'm sure. Jes went home first. She needs to go to her grandmother's house. The others ate spaghetti. My mom cook for them. Then we were off to soccer. Again for me.

We played with some old Myanmar team. They were very rough in tackling. I manage to get some chances but the goalkeeper was awesome. Well I got substituted because I was so tired. Most of them clap for me. I don't know why but they say I played good. I really think I wasn't that good you know.

After the match I went to see my sister dancing for tomorrow's Singapore best dance crew. They were very funny. They always joke around. After that I went to buy food with my brother. Then went home and now I'm tired and beat while chatting with Liy and Jes haha. So that's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment