Friday, March 13, 2009

Let's do it

Hey i'm back...

Well today isn't much fun. There was physics , maths , mother toungue , DnT-for 3 peroids , recess and 2 periods of boring english. There i was studying as hard as i can but english was too boring so i slept till 8 minutes left. Stress has taken over too. My brains can crack, thinking about my DnT project. Why is it so hard to think of ideas? Well good thing is that march holidays have come. I can at least take a break but i need to go to school for 2 days and 1 day, Flag day.

Tomorrow I'm going out with my favourite, metalhead friend. My friend is a girl but u get the point.Going to peninsula tomorrow. Check on her vintage clothes. I can check out awesome guitar and the plain bag i wanted hahaha. I am looking forward to tuesday cuz i band is jamming. With a few awesome song choice, we can wreck the place.

So, It ends here....
I'll back. I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment