Sunday, March 15, 2009

What an awesome day...

What a day. Woke up around 12 plus in the afternoon. I was awake by my handphone ringtone. It was a message by my mom, asking me if today I am going out or not. Well after being ditched, I got no mood. I wish my guitar wasn't spoil. If not I'll be playing for hours already. That is how I release my anger, through playing guitar and head banging at home. Well back to today's story.
I woke up and food is all ready. I brush my teeth and then i ate my food. It was rice with egg, curry chicken and potato. It was totally delicous when I took my first bite. I had ice lemon tea for drink and after eating, I bath.
Around 2 pm, I watch 3 of my favourite Disney channel shows in youtube.Hannah Montana, Sonny with a chance and my all time favourite Wizards of Waverly place. It was awesome as it deleted my memory about yesterday. Then I had KFC for dinner and played soccer game. Now currently listening to music. The impaler by Winds of Plague. Death metal song. Well tomorrow I'll be schooling and yes of course, I'll get back with another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment