Friday, March 27, 2009

Virtual breakdown

Today isn't that awesome. Very tired today. My headache hasn't left me yet. I'm still having it now. So much pain you know. The sun's heat dehydrate me almost every hour. I couldn't focus in class and had a lot of nap during lesson. Last period today was English. That period is the most hated by many of my classmates. The whole class did composition test. I wrote about tragic incident. After it's over I went home immediately.

4.30pm - 5.30pm is the timing for my 2 favourite show in Disney channel. Wizards of Waverly place and Hannah Montana. I watched Wizards of Waverly place complete but during Hannah Montana, I slept. When I woke up it was 7.00pm. My mom isn't home yet. She had course at Boon lay garden primary.

For dinner, I had pizza hut. My mom insisted on it. She said she had enough of rice and KFC and McDonald for the week. I ordered pizza and it came around 8.15. I was watching American idol at star world. We ate happily together. Now I'm listening to music as always. My legs are so weak and I feel like sleeping again. Well that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment