Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Divine suicide of K

What a day today. I skipped the whole remedial. I was too tired and I sleep until 12 plus in the afternoon. I woke up, bath and get ready for jamming. I was late for jamming cuz had too take gadget from my friend. When I reached the studio, they where already playing. But the worst is the gadget adapter was a bit crazy. It on and off my itself. After it was okay, we started jamming.

They didn't know what song to play. Ridhwan, the drummer, wasn't sure of playing the drums. Good thing my brother came and teach him some stuff. Ended up me and my brother jam. We played a song for the optimist by Atreyu, rose of sharyn by Killswitch engage and two songs from my band mersa virus and trust and stab. I don't know why they were shock when I'm playing. I think its beacuse i played fast maybe. Well after jamming, I gave them advice about playing the songs they want. They seem serious for this band. I'm happy to know that. I love people who really mean it. That is a good sign.

Well thats all for today. Thats all i can say. Hey, what i can say right?

No comments:

Post a Comment