Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Redneck

Yo yo yo. I'm back with another post. Well today is almost the same as yesterday. Got mock test but today's was science and social studies. I got problem during Physics paper because some of the sec 3 formula I forgot. But I finally figured it out about 10 minutes later. Social studies was okay. I don't know why I can answer the essay question. My hand were cramp during writing. I wrote so fast that I forget about the time. After the whole thing, I went home by train. I was too tired to take the bus.

I met up with my primary school friend. They were hanging out at the playground near my block. I hang out with them for a while only because I know home will be bring. They wanted to go to the gym to get some exercise. I talk to them until their friend come. Well, tomorrow we will still meet. I got soccer training tomorrow and I'll definitely wear my new Hull city jersey I bought at Queensway.

I'll be having gig on 11th April. Its only about two weeks from now and I haven't learn any of the song that my band wanted to play. Most of the song are by Lamb Of God. It will be awesome as I hope the crowd will mosh. Now my worry is bass. I have not bought a bass yet. I'll be borrowing my friend maybe. I don't know. My another band want to jam on saturday. I hope they already learn the song beacuse it will be boring if they don't.

Now currently listen to hardcore song. Lamb Of God, Suicide Silence and Norma Jean. My favourite.

Tomorrow will be tha day I post again. But it will late because of soccer training. I think I'll be playing defend tomorrow. Hull city what. Bye my friends. And sorry for knocking you in school Liyana. (Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment