Friday, March 20, 2009

Let's go and kill

Hello fellow friends. I am here for another post. Today is a very wonderful day. A day that I spend most hours at home playing game and watching TV. Only around 3 pm I went to Jurong Point to buy a new computer. My main computer is already damage. And I can hear it singing damaged by Danity Kane(hahahaha). Playing game as usual, soccer game. Don't ask why because most of my RPG game have already been completed. Well back to today.

Morning I woke up, ate nasi ayam and then bath. Play game then go Jurong Point. Buy computer, eat anderson ice cream, look for Manchester united jersey ($132 - impossible), pay bills, bought Deli' france for dinner then went home. Currently now playing game and chatting with my new found friend mimi salamah.

Those that summarise my whole day? I think so. Thats it for today my friends and fans. I don't know when I'll be posting again. Wait wait. I think tomorrow would be great. Until then see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment