Monday, March 23, 2009

Lets whisper

Why am I feeling so heavy today? In school I got a headache. I could not really focus in class and during mock test? Am I getting sick? Did I sleep late last night? These question run through my mind almost every second. I was so sick of these. Not only I was thinking of answers but I was randomly thinking of her. I don't know why but its true. I could not stop this situation.

I felt so weird. I felt like I was the guilty one. Is this love or like? I don't know. Really, I don't know. After 8 days being ditched, I could not stop thinking about her. Its like drug already. I was so mad and confuse after the incident. But still, I have feelings for her. The sorry(s) posted she gave me did work a little. But I could not forget that day. I just don't know why I started thinking about her.

Am I in love? Am I the one who is overacting? Why must I forgive her? Should I forget about her? Should I forgive her? These questions in my head are simply trapped inside. I don't know which on to choose. To forgive or not. But my feelings for her is too strong that I could not turn run like hell from this problem. Please my questions. Don't make me fall. This is what I hope will not happen to me.

I accept your apology my friend. Those sorry(s) wasn't much but still I forgive you. I hope you read this post. Its okay if you forget about the date. I am willing to forgive and forget if you would give me a chance to redeem myself. Please, read my post. I know your out there somewhere. I will give you a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment