Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free free!

Hello it's me. I'm back with another post. Well today was great you know. In school my class had six free period because my teacher was absent. It was awesome. We freely take out our handphone. Most of the boys, oh well, they saw adult movies. The girls, some sleep and some play around as always. Well me, Ridhwan and Jesslyn discuss about our band. What song want to play and stuff. I played arm wrestling with some of my classmates. I only won a few matches, still it was tough. There was no remedial today. The whole class was so happy that we got to go home early. That is in school story.
When I got home, I quickly get ready for soccer training. I wore Hull city jersey. I was so excited for training. The bad thing is the weather didn't allow us to play. Dark clouds lingger above as lightning sight was horrible. We quickly went for shelter. Then my brother, with his Arsenal jersey on, he offered us to play at fico. Futsal. We only played for 1 hour but it was awesome. I made a lot of sliding tackles. It was fun sliding around. Well after that I went home. Tired and with blisters on my feet.
When I got home my mother and brother open up the new computer. They were tired fixing but I was happily eating. At the same time watching biggest losser. Now I'm using the new computer. Its okay. The sound is awesome. This is great for me. Can have personal things inside. Currently, listening to song. Hardcore as normal. Well it ends here. I'll be back with another posy my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment