Thursday, March 26, 2009

Important blasting

Headache. Its been with me for the whole day. Now I'm still having it. I hate it so much. I couldn't really concerntrate in school. I had a lot of sleep time at school. During physics, maths and chemistry. Even during remedial. I think its because of this thing. Good thing is that Ms Chan knew I was sleeping but didn't wake up. I think see knows.

Beside that. Me, Esfan and Ridhwan, during mother tongue, discuss about possible band names. Its funny and lame what they thought of giving our band name. Scream of juliet, Armeggedon, Tears of blood and more. Hey guys, we're not a deathmetal band guys. I gave burn the bridge. They liked it. I was a little surprise that they liked it. Now they are deciding on Burn THE bridge or Burn THAT bridge.

Now currently listening to music. Someone would be surprise tomorrow because I drew her face. I don't why I drew but she is kind of cute.(hahaha) Well thats all for today. Its just a tiring and boring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment