Monday, March 16, 2009

I shoot,you run

Boring and sleepy. This what i can say about today. Got remedial from 8 - 1.30. In between it, around 10.45, I went home (hahahaha). I was too tired. I don't feel like studying today. I went home with Hasrilaidy and Ridhwan. When I reach around my home, it was already raining. Well at least got reason if my teacher ask tomorrow.

I played soccer and soccer game today. I play the game with my cousin Hilmi. Well usually he would win, but don't know why today he lost to me 3 matches in a row. 1st was Barcelona Vs. Liverpool.I was playing Barcelona. I won by penalty shootout, 5-4. 2nd was Manchester United Vs. Intermilan. I was Manchester. I won 2-1 full time. And 3rd was Hull city Vs. Portsmouth. I was Hull. I won 3-2 full time. It was kinda amazing I won.

Anyway, tomorrow is going to be fun. I'll be jamming with my school friends, the previous one I told in one of my post. Yeah, go read. Only near at chinese garden, straight after remedial. Hope won't cock up. It will unpleasant if it does.

So thats all today. What can I say, its holidays you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment